View Full Version : Sonic Mobility Announces sonicadmin 3.0

Andy Sjostrom
08-19-2003, 02:30 PM
<div class='os_post_top_link'><a href='http://www.sonicmobility.com/' target='_blank'>http://www.sonicmobility.com/</a><br /><br /></div>Sonic Mobility continues to improve their central management framework, sonicadmin, and leaves competition behind. Sonic Mobility has passed numerous corporate reviews with flying colors and is now one of the leading providers of management tools for mobile devices. Check out the latest press release! <br /><br />"Sonic Mobility today announced the availability of sonicadmin 3.0, loaded with new features including the ability to remotely manage Microsoft Exchange Server and Active Directory Organizational Units (OUs), and optional RSA SecurID™ user authentication security. sonicadmin 3.0 is the latest version of Sonic Mobility’s complete remote administration utility that allows system administrators and support workers to securely perform complete Windows server and network management tasks on a 24x7 basis from a Pocket PC or BlackBerry handheld wireless device. sonicadmin also provides secure access and management of third party applications such as Net IQ AppManager, BlackBerry Enterprise Server and OpalisRobot. Version 3.0 boasts the ability to securely access and manage Microsoft Exchange, new VT-100 Terminal Emulation and the ability to use RSA SecurID authentication."

easylife
08-19-2003, 05:43 PM
I stumbled across their site a little while ago and downloaded the trial version of their software - no intentions too spend thousands of dollars on the software, though. Later that day I recieved a telephone call from them, and after that, a followup email! These people are committed to customer service! :D

ctmagnus
08-19-2003, 09:50 PM
These people are committed to customer service! :D

Must be the Calgarian in them. ;)

shilmover
08-20-2003, 01:42 PM
I stumbled across their site a little while ago and downloaded the trial version of their software - no intentions too spend thousands of dollars on the software, though. Later that day I recieved a telephone call from them, and after that, a followup email! These people are committed to customer service! :D

What can I say. We aim to please. :lol:

Must be the Calgarian in them. :wink:

Hey... What can I say. Calgarians are cool... 8)