Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Printing

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-05-2010, 11:15 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Photo Book Printing Discount Coupon Codes

Looking to print a photo book, and want to save some money on it? After I published my photo book review article, I contacted each of the companies involved and asked them if they'd like to provide discount coupons for my readers. A few agreed to, so here are the discounts I've collected so far:

• Treasure-Book: DHTDC15 will get you 15% off your order, valid until June 30th, 2010.
  • Inkubook: HOMEFREE10 will get you a buy one, get one free promotion. This coupon is limited to one per customer, and is valid until October 31st, 2010.
  • ArtsCow: 30PBOOK1199 will get you an 8" x 8" photo book, 30 pages in length, for $11.99 each, with free shipping (expires December 31st, 2011). 30PBOOK2499 will get you a 12" x 12" photo book, 30 pages in length, for $24.99 each, with free shipping (expires December 31st, 2011).
  • Photobook Canada: until October 31st, you can get 45% off your entire order (not including shipping and taxes) using the coupon code DIGITAL45.