Digital Home Thoughts

Digital Home Thoughts - News & Reviews for the Digital Home

Register in our forums so you're ready for our next giveaway contest...

Zune Thoughts

Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > DIGITAL HOME THOUGHTS > Digital Home Thoughts Site Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-23-2008, 02:00 PM
Richard OKane
Pupil
Default YACE (Yet Another Contributing Editor)!

Hello everyone,

I'm thrilled that Jason has selected me to begin contributing to this site that I've been lurking for many years! Here are some things about me:

• I live on the east coast of Canada, and work as a Project Manager for an IT firm. I have been with this company for almost ten years, also working in Support and Technical Publications.
  • My current PC is dual-core with 2 GB RAM and dual 160GB HD connected to Logitech's Z-5500 speakers. My monitor is 22", and doubles as a Star Choice satellite TV monitor through its DVI connection.
  • I love XM more than Sirius (mostly for the music - but it doesn't really matter now). However, I have both because of Sirius superior reception in Canada due to its satellite's figure-8 pattern.
  • I also hopped on the iPhone bandwagon! My first Apple product, and I am extremely pleased with it. As others say, it just works!

My wife tolerates my geekiness, my neighbours appreciate my geekiness, and my teenage children are beginning to surpass my geekiness. Cheers!