¹ Zuneguy: Yet Another DVR-MS Editor - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-08-2007, 10:30 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus
Default Zuneguy: Yet Another DVR-MS Editor

http://www.zuneguy.com/2007/01/yet-another-dvr-ms-editor.html

"I've mentioned in the past that I've used DVRMS Toolbox to convert my DVR-MS files to MPEG and then I edit using a variety of tools to get it in the right format. Well, that particular product also promised to cut commercials out automatically. But, alas, I never was able to get that feature working for me. Well...I happened upon another version of the product from Media Made Easy. It even turns out that have a 10' UI (sort of)."

Here's another DVR-MS editor discovery by Bill Wittress, a.k.a. Zuneguy, and it promises to rid those recordings of commercials. Bill confirms that it works, so if you're wanting to do the same, give it a go today.