¹ Is now a good time to convert to the Zune? - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-25-2006, 06:36 AM
Phillip Dyson
Mystic
Default Is now a good time to convert to the Zune?

I'm currently the satisfied owner of a Zen:M music player. I really don't have any complaints for what I use it for.

But that never stopped a techno-addict. I'm wondering, of everyone here who has the Zune and has experienced the highs and lows of the experience...

I'm wondering if you would recommend it to someone else. Like a family member or a friend. I just got around to watch the MattFromZune video that was posted here a couple of months ago and I think I'm feeling the itch. Larger screen, better user interface.

The question in the back of my mind, is am I going to have to suffer through Version 1 aka Beta pains of the device and hardware?

Is Version 2 going to make my device obsolete? Or will it mostly be a software platform update.

How is the software at managing your music? WMP is no walk in the park and I'm wondering if the Zune software is better or worse. Or the same.

Just a few questions to get a summary feel from all of our glorious early adopters.

Phone: Nexus one Backup Phone: AT&T Samsung Jack; Future Phone: I'm Watching WP7; Media Player: Platinum Zune HD 32GB; Home Server: HP MediaSmart Server LX195 Console: XBox 360, PS3, Wii

Last edited by Phillip Dyson; 12-25-2006 at 06:39 AM..