¹ The Good Reviews... - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Old 11-28-2006, 04:17 PM
Aaron Roma
Editor Emeritus
Default The Good Reviews...

http://www.extremetech.com/article2/0,1697,2061973,00.asp

"Frankly, many of the initial reviews seem almost rushed, as if no more than a day was spent with the device before coming to a grand conclusion. Certainly they didn't answer many of my questions. So this Zune review is going to be a little different. I'm going to go point by point, marking down the things I have found and learned in my days of Zune usage."

This ExtremeTech review is one of the more well-rounded reviews I've read about the Zune. Unlike some other reviews, it is obvious that this reviewer spend some quality time immersed in the total Zune experience, both hardware and software. They do a nice job of pointing out where Zune hits the mark, and where it falls short. If you want to read one of the better Zune reviews out there (while we wait on the completion of Jason's), and get a good idea of both positives and negatives of the first generation Zune, then I highly recommend this review.