¹ For the Couch Potato on the Go - Page 2 - Thoughts Media Forums

Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-12-2002, 12:21 AM
Tycho Morgan
Intellectual
Send a message via ICQ to Tycho Morgan Send a message via AIM to Tycho Morgan Send a message via MSN to Tycho Morgan Send a message via Yahoo to Tycho Morgan
Default For the Couch Potato on the Go

http://reviews.pocketnow.com/content.cgi?db=reviews&id=226

Pocket Now is running an article about Pocket TV Browser, a TV listing guide for your Pocket PC. The article takes an in-depth look at all aspects of this program, providing a comprehensive review of for all who are interested.

I concur with the title: mobility doesn’t really go hand in hand with TV watching; however, I suppose that there are people who would be interested in this. I also suppose that there are people who need 14 stopwatch programs, but thats another stab for another time.

“With the abundance of TV channels made available by cable TV and satellite TV, sometimes it can be just too difficult to find the programs and movies you want to watch. There has to be a better way to handle TV listings than magazines and newspaper inserts. For people who take their television viewing seriously, Pocket TV Browser may be the couch potato's ultimate resource.”