Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Status Updates

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-16-2006, 10:00 PM
Kent Pribbernow
Oracle
Send a message via AIM to Kent Pribbernow Send a message via MSN to Kent Pribbernow
Default So Long, and Thanks for All the Fish

Being part of the Digital Media Thoughts editorial team has been a fun adventure for me. This site continues to expand every day, thanks to the hard work of its editors, and the ever growing community of digital media enthusiasts. It takes a great deal of time, energy, and devotion in order to keep the site updated with fresh content and rich discussion. Unfortunately, I seem to have less time for either these days. So, it pains me to say that I have decided to step down as Contributing Editor, and hand my mouse and keyboard over to someone else (good luck cleaning out all the crumbs under the keys.)

I'd like to thank Jason Dunn for allowing me to be part of a fantastic community-rich website, and to the other team members (Chris, Jeremy, and Suhit) for their work and support. Lastly I'd like the thank our readers who have made every discussion entertaining and insightful. You guys are great!

But don't think I'll be disappearing from the picture entirely. Rest assured I'll still be frequenting the forums every now and then, as well as contributing content in other forms from time to time. But for now, I bid you all a fond farewell.