Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Articles & Resources

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-11-2006, 03:45 PM
Mike Temporale
Editor Emeritus
Default NewsGator Mobile for Windows Mobile Reviewed at the::unwired

http://www.theunwired.net/?itemid=2990

"The charme of NewsGator, which will also be released as a Windows Mobile client soon, is that all of the different platforms synchronize seamlessly, enabling you to easily switch between NewsGator aggregators. That's why I enjoy to use NewsGator because while I commute to the office, I could read the latest news RSS feeds on my Windows Mobile devices, in the office I either access my NewsGator account through my Outlook client or through the web interface (which is AJAX-enabled now) and at home I can read the latest news on my XP Media Center Edition PC, right from my couch"

User submitted image

I never much cared for reading RSS feeds in Outlook, so I stayed clear of NewsGator. Of course, when they purchased FeedDemon, the best RSS client on the market, things changed for me. I took a closer look at their offerings, and I'm pretty excited about all the synchronization that is done between the various clients. Once I've read a post, I want it to be marked read on every device I own. I don't want to spend time searching through old news and NewsGator has done a great job at this. Check out Arne's review over at the::unwired if you're looking for a complete RSS solution.