¹ Listed in the store but not available? - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-15-2006, 09:52 AM
gshocker
Pupil
Default Listed in the store but not available?

OK.. I know that not all titles are going to be available.. and there sure are a ton for the launch so I am impressed so far. The one thing that I find interesting is that I come across some listings that I can neither download or purchase. Seems odd to even list these albums / artists / songs if they are just teasing us.

Does anyone know if this means that these are titles that are on the way?

I am also curious to know why some things are purchase only. I figure it has to do with the agreement with the label.

So far I love this service and hope that more people take a good look at how the store works when considering the Zune. I know that it pushed me over the top for sure.