¹ Helpful Tips on Migrating to a Zune - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Talk

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Aaron Roma
Editor Emeritus
Default Helpful Tips on Migrating to a Zune

http://selfhack.com/2006/11/13/preparing-for-the-zune-in-5-easy-steps/

"This week I will be focusing quite a bit on the impending arrival of my Zune, Microsoft’s attempt to snatch me away from Apple’s grasp and get me to toss my iPod in the back of my underwear drawer. As my new baby’s arrival date draws closer, I’m realizing that I have a lot of preparation to do in order to get my life ready for such a monumental change. After all, I listen to my iPod at my desk for no less than six hours per day. Spiffy as it may be, the Zune may potentially upset my daily routine if I don’t prepare in advance."

While waiting for his new toy to arrive, Steven Peterson has been putting some thought into how to make his transition from his iPod to a Zune as smooth and pain free as possible. He has also been kind enough to share his migration tips with the rest of us. Steven brings up some very good points, like finding an alternative to podcast subscripts and ensuring your videos are in a compatible format. While Steven is migrating from an iPod, most of his tips apply to almost any MP3 player: iPod, PlaysForSure, or otherwise. So if you thinking about migrating from your boring old MP3 player to an exciting new Zune (go with brown!), be sure to check out these five helpfull tips that are sure to make your experience a little smoother.