Windows Phone Thoughts - Daily News, Views, Rants and Raves

Check out the hottest Windows Mobile devices at our Expansys store!

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Android Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > WINDOWS PHONE THOUGHTS > Windows Phone Software

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2008, 12:35 PM
emuelle1
Thinker
Default Is There A WM Browser that will render Deltek?

I've been bashing my head against the wall on this question. My employer uses the Deltek online application for our timecards. Last month, while on a trip, I realized that I forgot to fill out my timecard for the prior day, and I quickly discovered that PIE won't render the application, nor will Opera Mobile and Minimo. I borrowed my supervisor's iPhone, which handles it with ease.

I've since tried NetFront, which does the best job of logging in, but still won't let me fill out my timecard.

Are there any WM browsers left that I haven't tried? Why is such a simple operation so easy on the iPhone but impossible on Windows Mobile, which should be a much more mature platform? I've had five Pocket PCs in the last five years, so I'm obviously familiar with the platform.