Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2004, 12:32 AM
WeezerFanJeffrey
Pupil
Send a message via AIM to WeezerFanJeffrey
Default Help wanted for comedy/rant site

Hey. I have a sort of comedy site that I have been working on for the past few years, but have never really made an attempt to maintain it for long. Now I have finally decided to make a winning effort. For this I would like some help.

Here is a list of who/what I need:

Graphic designer: preferably someone comfortable with pixel art, as that is the current style of the site

PHP Coder: Nothing big, just someone of intermediate knowledge. I have already coded much of the backbone of the site, but it would be nice to have someone to help.

Co-administrator: Oversee the working of the website and make sure everything works right. At least know how to use FTP.

Many writers: We need many writers to keep new content flowing to the site.

Please contact me at [email protected] with a short description of your qualities and how you may help. Also, keep in mind that this is a volunteer's job; the website has no revenue, its really just for fun (you will not get paid).As we are trying to maintain the website, please only apply if you are interested in working "in-house", as in permanently. I would prefer not to have someone say "Oh Ill write a few articles, or Ill do some graphics". I realize this is a lot to ask for for free, but If you are interested in doing something over the summer and haveing a cool site to show off, go ahead and apply. I might also be willing to trade service, as in php coding or grpahic design, although im not that great.

Please write to [email protected] to apply.

Thank you,

Jeffrey of www.half-baked.tk