Loading feed...

Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Old 06-30-2002, 11:42 PM
+++
Neophyte
Default Brighthand Forum

This may seem a bit off-topic, but whats going on over at Brighthands boards? They seem to have shut down citing msmasitti as the reason. Does anyone know any information? Please tell all!

Old 07-01-2002, 01:07 AM
seanturner
Thinker

Sorry for being an idiot, but what's msmasitti?

Old 07-01-2002, 02:37 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

It still looks open to me, but...?

What's the URL with the explanation?

Old 07-01-2002, 05:51 PM
Willa
Pupil
Send a message via AIM to Willa

+++ is referring to Steve Bush's decision to shut down the off-topic forum on Brighthand. This may be only a temporary shut down of that forum; the rest of the site is unaffected. You can read the official announcement here: http://discussion.brighthand.com/sho...threadid=54270

(sigh) It's just really too bad that the anti-Brighthand agenda and baseless personal attacks against msmasitti (a Brighthand moderator) have found their way over to Pocket PC Thoughts. If you really want to get a sense of what all this is about, visit this thread on pocket PC passion: http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/forum...threadid=14070 - but only if you have a strong stomach for juvenile antics. Otherwise, I suggest ignoring the bait and not responding to the originator of this thread - that's my plan, and I won't be posting back on this particular thread.

Good day, all.

Old 07-01-2002, 06:39 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor

Well, I certainly won't put up with BS like that on this board, nor do I really want to go down the path of why different discussion boards "suck". This site isn't a platform for badmouthing web forums and the people who operate them.

Old 08-03-2002, 10:43 PM
jdhill
Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
+++ is referring to Steve Bush's decision to shut down the off-topic forum on Brighthand. This may be only a temporary shut down of that forum; the rest of the site is unaffected. You can read the official announcement here: http://discussion.brighthand.com/sho...threadid=54270

(sigh) It's just really too bad that the anti-Brighthand agenda and baseless personal attacks against msmasitti (a Brighthand moderator) have found their way over to Pocket PC Thoughts. If you really want to get a sense of what all this is about, visit this thread on pocket PC passion: http://www.pocketpcpassion.com/forum...threadid=14070 - but only if you have a strong stomach for juvenile antics. Otherwise, I suggest ignoring the bait and not responding to the originator of this thread - that's my plan, and I won't be posting back on this particular thread.

Good day, all.
Wow, that certainly was enlightening.

Jason, please don't ever let things get out of hand like they did at both Brighthand and Pocket PC Passion.

I think I need to go "toss my cookies" now. :-(

Old 08-24-2002, 02:34 PM
Busdriver
Intellectual

The Brighthand boards are shut down again this morning. All of them. Maintenance or perhaps an upgrade I suppose.