Apple Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > Thoughts Media Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-07-2002, 11:43 PM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Free Business Cards

This is completely off the Pocket PC path, but it's something that I personally benefited from and wanted to pass along. We might long for a digital existence, but old-fashioned business cards still make the world go 'round.

VistaPrint is a custom printing company that has a unique offer: 250 business cards, full colour, heavy 100 lbs. stock, for free. Sounds too good to be true right? Not really - the put a small VistaPrint logo on the back, but for a few bucks you can remove it. I had some cards printed up last year, and was shocked at how good they were for being a "freebie". They also have an incredibly cool ActiveX-based custom software program that lets you create your own cards, all in a browser window.

You'll also be helping this site if you get the free cards - they toss me a buck for every free order. Not a lot, but if 10,000 of you order the cards I can do updates from a beach in Fiji. Wouldn't that be nice? ;-) And even if you don't need business cards, it's always good to have generic contact cards made up - if you want someone to call you, just hand 'em your card. I actually did this once years ago in a restaurant where I thought the female bartender was cute. But where was I? ;-)

I'm planning on using this offer to print up my Pocket PC Thoughts business cards, and they also have some great offers on full-colour post cards. Click to get the free stuff.