¹ Pocket PC Techs Release Zune Screen Protectors - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune Accessories

Old 12-15-2006, 01:00 AM
Jason Dunn
Executive Editor
Default Pocket PC Techs Release Zune Screen Protectors

http://www.pocketpctechs.com/main~unit~Microsoft_Zune-799~area~accessories.htm

"Our WriteSHIELD® Premium Screen Protectors are the exceptional alternative to all these problems. Our state-of-the-art shields have been used and evaluated worldwide by notable Pocket PC Web sites. Our Anti-glare, or AG, model with its matte finish is perfect for letter recognition and outdoor use. Each WriteSHIELD® typically lasts at least six months. Depending on the environment they are used in, their average life span is closer to one year."

I just posted about the Pocket PC Techs 20% off discount, but I figured this was worth a separate post: they're now offering several accessories for the Zune, including the crystal-CLEAR version and the anti-GLARE version. I've used their screen protectors on my Pocket PCs before, and they quality is excellent - I think I'd probably opt for the anti-GLARE version myself, but I'm not sure - the crystal-CLEAR version might look great as well. I've asked for a few samples, so I'll let you know which I prefer. They're also offering various Klear Screen packages, which is their excellent LCD cleaner. Worth a look for your Zune!

Old 12-15-2006, 04:42 PM
Darius Wey
Developer & Designer, News Editor Emeritus

Quote:
I think I'd probably opt for the anti-GLARE version myself, but I'm not sure - the crystal-CLEAR version might look great as well. I've asked for a few samples, so I'll let you know which I prefer.
Usually, I prefer the AG, but I actually think the C2 will work better with the Zune (to retain that bright, glossy appearance). Look forward to your findings.