¹ Zune HD Pamphlet Explored (HD Movie Downloads, Accessories, Zune.net Streaming Music) - Thoughts Media Forums Zune Thoughts

Zune Thoughts.com

Thanks for visiting Zune Thoughts - be sure to register in our forums!

Laptop Thoughts

Loading feed...

Windows Phone Thoughts

Loading feed...

Digital Home Thoughts

Loading feed...

Go Back   Thoughts Media Forums > ZUNE THOUGHTS > Zune News

Old 09-01-2009, 09:30 PM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor
Default Zune HD Pamphlet Explored (HD Movie Downloads, Accessories, Zune.net Streaming Music)

http://www.bostonpocketpc.com/Zune+...D+Pamphlet.aspx

One thing I noticed during the hands-on demonstration I got with Zune HD was a fold-out pamphlet that came in the HD's box. A cursory glance at the contents appeared to reveal nothing important, but apparently there was a great deal I overlooked (including, incidentally, bringing a camera with me in the first place). Steve Hughes luckily remembered his, and took a number of pictures of the different areas of the pamphlet. Among others, it mentions HD movie downloads, music streaming from Zune.net, and something called QuickPlay. Xbox 360 Smooth Streaming is mentioned and demoed for Gizmodo Australia (the presenter at the event I attended told me the Zune HD could wirelessly stream to 360, but I haven't heard this corroborated anywhere else). Check the read link for some bonus shots of the newest generation of accessories and descriptions.

Old 09-03-2009, 12:26 AM
fyiguy
Intellectual

Adam thanks for the link love.

Where in the Boston area are you? Maybe we could plan a Boston Zune Meetup.

Old 09-04-2009, 06:02 AM
Adam Krebs
Contributing Editor

Quote:
Originally Posted by fyiguy View Post
Where in the Boston area are you?
For the summer, I was in Cambridge, but now I'm at school in NY. I would definitely be up for a Zune meetup over my break though. Let me know of any plans you're thinking of.