View Full Version : Thinking of buying the Zune HD

EastPhilly
07-13-2010, 06:13 PM
Hello everyone. I am new to these forums but I have been reading them a little today and had some questions.

After reading several threads I have been a bit confused about whether or not I should buy a Zune HD now or if I should wait a couple months and see if Microsoft is putting out a new product. I have had my 8gb Zune for almost two years now and I like both the player and the interface. I have tried out the HD at Best Buy (I couldnt use the internet though to try that) and I like the features. I even think the accessories I intend to buy (action jacket) is prety cheap. But should I invest in a Zune HD as it currently is, or should I try to be patient and see what else comes out?

I have looked at iPod touches and they are too expensive, and I really want the player more for media than anything else. My school now has wireless all over campus so it will be useful. But that brings up another BIG question. Would I be able to log into my school email address (runs through outlook) to check my emails in between classes?

tl;dr Is it worth buying a Zune HD now? Or should I wait a bit? also... Would I be able to check outlook (through a website) with Zune HD.