View Full Version : Saying Hello Again

Lee Yuan Sheng
05-26-2010, 09:41 PM
<p>Well, it's finally happened. Jason, after numerous attempts, has managed to get me on board as a Contributing Editor for Digital Home Thoughts. Those of you who have been reading this site long enough know I tend to contribute on and off for photography-related posts, so that's exactly what I'll be doing this point forward in this official capacity.</p><p>A little background: I've been shooting since I was 12, on Dad's Olympus OM1, and over the years have shot a fair number of subjects and interests, as well as gone through quite a few systems (Dad being quite the gearhead himself helped in that aspect). Currently I'm a two-system person, using Nikon and Micro Four-Thirds systems. Subjects-wise I've just about shot in most of the traditional genres of photography, and generally place myself as a centrist in photography; you need a bit of everything to do well. A critical eye for art and beauty, a solid grasp of the technical fundamentals, as well as having the right gear (note, RIGHT, not best).</p><p>I'm looking forward to contributing to the Digital Home Thoughts team, and also, I'd like to thank Jason for giving me this opportunity; sorry it took you so long!</p>

Jason Dunn
05-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Welcome to the team Lee - I'm elated to have you aboard. :D

ptyork
05-27-2010, 12:23 AM
It'll be good to hear your insights in a more official capacity...but damn Jason for bringing on another Nikon guy!!! ;)

Jason Dunn
05-27-2010, 12:50 AM
It'll be good to hear your insights in a more official capacity...but damn Jason for bringing on another Nikon guy!!! ;)

Haha...we're EVERYWHERE! :D

David Tucker
05-27-2010, 02:22 AM
FUJIFILM FOREVER! :D

*ahem*

Welcome, Lee! :)

Lee Yuan Sheng
05-27-2010, 02:44 AM
Hi, thanks all for the welcome! :D

marlof
05-27-2010, 08:26 PM
Good move, Jason! And Lee, I'm looking forward to your contributions as an editor!

Hooch Tan
05-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Welcome to the party!

As for camera choices, aren't all cameras the same and good enough? ;)