View Full Version : Server Down Time on Saturday Night

Jason Dunn
04-10-2010, 01:00 AM
<p>We're doing some upgrades to our server on Saturday night (Eastern US time), so expect some down-time for 2-4 hours. Have a great weekend everyone!</p>

Jorj Bauer
04-11-2010, 03:21 AM
<p>We're doing some upgrades to our server on Saturday night (Eastern US time), so expect some down-time for 2-4 hours. Have a great weekend everyone!</p>

... and we're back online, 2 hours and 18 minutes later. G'nite, all!

-- Jorj

The Yaz
04-12-2010, 03:17 PM
On the Thoughtsmedia site the newsfeeds from the various sites show the following message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ArrayIterator in /var/www/tmf/core/Iterators/ArrayIterator.class.php on line 12

and none of the advertising is showing up.

Jason Dunn
04-12-2010, 11:57 PM
On the Thoughtsmedia site the newsfeeds from the various sites show the following message: Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class ArrayIterator in /var/www/tmf/core/Iterators/ArrayIterator.class.php on line 12

Thanks for the heads up - I wasn't aware of that. It's related to the fact that the site feeds at the top of the page aren't loading. We'll get that fixed up.

...and none of the advertising is showing up.

Hmm. It is for me. Are you running an ad blocker and forgot to white list us? :D

The Yaz
04-13-2010, 09:50 PM
No, I can always view the ads on your various thought sites. Right now I can only see PC Magazine and Tube Mogul because they are embedded in the left border.

Jason Dunn
04-13-2010, 10:12 PM
No, I can always view the ads on your various thought sites. Right now I can only see PC Magazine and Tube Mogul because they are embedded in the left border.

Wait, are you talking about Thoughts Media.com? We've never had any ads on that site. :confused:

Darius Wey
04-14-2010, 05:19 AM
Wait, are you talking about Thoughts Media.com? We've never had any ads on that site. :confused:

I believe The Yaz is referring to the Top 100 and TubeMogul Marketplace boxes on thoughtsmedia.com. Those have always been there, and it's good to know that those aren't broken. :)