View Full Version : Wm7

V-iPAQ
12-30-2009, 05:59 PM
Are there any WM7 capable phones out right now? it's only 1yr away, but I can't see any phones saying they will support the upgrade.

What's the deal? I don't want to buy a WM6.5 to use for half a year.

TKETZ196
01-05-2010, 10:14 PM
I would say the HTC HD2 is the only device out on the market that will be able to handle the capabilities that MS is building into its new OS. I hope they can gain back market share. I can see the potential power they have. If they really utilized their services and features and market it smartly, i think they can comeback. I do think that if you do get a new device, and it is possible to upgrade to WM 7, i don't think you would be able to utilize the multi touch, and other gestures that would only be used in the devices capable of those features (like the HD2).

wspears868
01-11-2010, 04:04 PM
I have owned Microsoft devices since HP LX95, but I for one am getting darn tired of having to get a new phone every time I wish to upgrade Windows Mobile. If the Carriers/Microsoft don't change their policy, I am switching over to Android. Consequently, I view Windows Mobile 7 as Microsoft's last gasp in the mobile phone arena.

Sven Johannsen
01-11-2010, 06:08 PM
If the Carriers/Microsoft don't change their policy, I am switching over to Android.
Because Android and Android device OEMs have a proven track record of providing updates ad-infinitum?