View Full Version : Zune questions

Williams22
12-30-2009, 05:35 AM
Hey im currently deciding whether or not to get a zune or ipod touch, i know all the stuff about the ipod from all my friends who own it.

is the zune pass required or can i just pay as i go?
how much as the app store grown since september(I'm asking this because the last thing i saw about it was dated since last september)
how well does the zune program work on PCs, does it crash as much as itunes?
is there any chance it will be able to get youtube payability anytime soon(this is one of my primary concerns)
lastly, how fast is the web browser, more specifically, with facebook.

Akuma
01-01-2010, 02:23 AM
no the zune pass is not required and you can pay as you go but really who pays for music now a day :D and the apps store hasnt really got any bigger LOL just a twitter app . the zune software works just fine for me and im still running XP and my brother runs it on vista idk about windows 7 (never crashed ones) . idk about the youtube working anytime soon but it still doesnt work yet . the web browser is bing but you can use Google, yahoo, etc. it runs slow for me but i have 2 laptops on wifi so idk what to tell you about that but i know that the ipod runs a little faster that the zune . hope this helps you even though it makes zune look bad :)

i always tell people that the zune hd is a music lovers mp3 player because of the way you can search artist, sample music, or check out a new album before you "buy it " :D and all this from the zune hd you don't have to be on your PC you can be at Starbucks if you want (still need wi-fi). now don't kill me if the ipod can do this as well but i don't have one so i cant say been with zune since the start and im not going back. but if your only into the apps with all the bells and whistles then go for the ipod because its not here yet maybe someday