View Full Version : problems with a DRM'ed movie

Wratheux
12-13-2009, 07:37 PM
so i bought hellboy 2 the collectors edition. and it comes with a free digital copy, i was excited to see this, so i could put it on my zune. then after i download it (it came in a WMA format) it will not play and gives the error code "C00D11E7"

i would appreciate any and all help in this matter, as i would like to put this on my zune.

xlankex
01-06-2010, 06:07 PM
So there is a way to use digital copy. Download the videora video converter. It's free and it converts the digital copies very well.

NSILMike
02-02-2010, 09:16 PM
so i bought hellboy 2 the collectors edition. and it comes with a free digital copy, i was excited to see this, so i could put it on my zune. then after i download it (it came in a WMA format) it will not play and gives the error code "C00D11E7"

i would appreciate any and all help in this matter, as i would like to put this on my zune.Digital copy DRM is not zune compatible... or Zunes are not digital copy compatible... there are two flavors of digital copies...one is for Apple, one is PlaysforSure (MS.) Unfortunately, Zune DRM is not PlaysforSure.