View Full Version : "Notes" question for the pro's...

Steven Cedrone
02-04-2009, 02:20 PM
Well, I went and did it - Yes, I got myself an iPhone! Love it! Only one question: Is there a way to sync notes from Outlook? I have only had it for 1 day, so be gentle...

Not being able to sync notes is in no way a deal breaker for me, just thought I would ask...

Vincent Ferrari
02-05-2009, 02:05 PM
Well, I went and did it - Yes, I got myself an iPhone! Love it! Only one question: Is there a way to sync notes from Outlook? I have only had it for 1 day, so be gentle...

Not being able to sync notes is in no way a deal breaker for me, just thought I would ask...

Not as of yet, but if you grab something like Evernote, you can sync those notes. It's a major flaw in the iPhone, imho.

By the way, welcome to the cult! Your Microsoft Fanboy credentials have officially been revoked and replaced with Apple Fanboy credentials! :D

Steven Cedrone
02-05-2009, 11:32 PM
Not as of yet, but if you grab something like Evernote, you can sync those notes.

Thanks! I will take a look at it!!!

By the way, welcome to the cult! Your Microsoft Fanboy credentials have officially been revoked and replaced with Apple Fanboy credentials! :D

I still have my Pocket PC's! ;) But I have to tell you, even with some pretty obvious shortcomings, this is still one heck of a phone - I really like it!!! :)