View Full Version : Some puzzle about mobile keyboard input method based on Smartphone OS

pcjbird
11-24-2008, 07:31 AM
puzzle list:
1. Is input method of Smartphone based on IME-IMM?(I think it is, for I have called the function ImmSetOpenStatus successfully.)
2. Can we differ IME with standard and non-standard one? Some non-standard input method does not generate IMM Message for System,right?(When I invoke
some input method, such as Tianma Input Method, my application can receive message of WM_IME_COMPOSITION from system while the input method is
compositing, but not A4.)
3. How to implement mobile keyboard input method based on Smartphone OS?(I have see the example Phoneime case under smartphone SDK, and nothing is help
for me to understand the input method do, for it seems no different from PC ones.)
4. My application can not receive Message of WM_IME_STARTCOMPOSITION and WM_IME_ENDCOMPOSITION from system, why, and to invoke ImmGetCompostingString,
ImmGetCandidateList, ImmGetConversionList failed at SmartPhone OS?(It works well under PocketPC SIP).
5. How does the standard edit box of SmartPhone OS receive the input of the Mobile Keyboard Input Method?
6. My real purpose is to develop a custom control like standard edit box,which can receive input of the Mobile Keyboard Input Method, of course, it is
the basic functions of the control, are there any good suggestions?
Any help from you would be appreciated, thanks.