View Full Version : Organizing Video files on zune

abhishes
10-13-2008, 02:23 PM
Hello Everyone,

I have obtained a set of 200 wmv files from a training course which I atteneded.

when I go inside my zune all these 200 files appear under videos. it has become very hard to go to a specific file.

I want to create sub folders under the videos section. Now for music I used a software called Media Monkey which allows me to assign an album to an MP3 file. Then zune is automatically able to create a sub-folder under music for the particular album.

But unfortunately, for video media monkey doesn't work. when I go into properties of the file I can assign things like Genre, Artist, year, producer director etc etc... but none of them create sub-folders inside video. Vista doesn't allow to assign a "album" to a video by its properties.

So how can I futher organize my video files on zune? having all the 200 videos in one place makes it too cluttered.

Thanks for your help.

regards,
Abhishek.

Jason Dunn
10-15-2008, 04:00 PM
I feel your pain...there's no way I'm aware of to do what you want. But let me do some research and contact some people to see if there's a way to do it...