View Full Version : What Windows Mobile Software will be on Itouch or Iphone soon?

jeffwolowiec
06-14-2008, 12:34 AM
I was told by Webis that they apparently are part of the Apple SDK and I guess be launching software for the Iphone and Itouch. Does anyone know of any other companies that are going to have apps for the Iphone? How about Phatware making pen input software? I would love to be able to buy an Itouch and make into a PDA the likes that a Windows mobile device couldn't be. Anyone else hear about leaks of stuff going to be released on 11 July? It makes perfect sense that Windows mobile developers would jump on this. Am I right or wrong?

onlydarksets
06-14-2008, 05:29 AM
Pocket Informant is the only one I've heard of.

Darius Wey
06-14-2008, 07:42 PM
There's also Ilium Software and SpaceTime Mathematics. I'm sure there are a few others, but nothing comes to mind at the moment.

dcharles
07-03-2008, 06:30 PM
I've written to Sean O'Connor asking for a version of slay, but he has no plans to do it at the present. :(

Darius Wey
07-10-2008, 11:01 AM
Okay, there are definitely more Pocket PC developers who have whipped something up for Apple's touch platform. Looking through the App Store now, I see apps from Fizz Software, Handmark, AIM, Popcap, Epocrates, among others.