View Full Version : How do you spend your spare time?

Appatelia
04-25-2008, 07:54 PM
I love to play in nintendo, my favorite game Guitar Hero 3, and what you do on weekends?

ionen
05-10-2008, 01:14 PM
Watch movies at home or with friends at the cinema, read something, catch up with the sites and feed I'm following and play the Wii :D

Tony Rylow
05-12-2008, 08:59 PM
In my spare time I enjoy watching movies, playing pc games, and my current addiction of Guitar Hero on Wii.

maryannsms
08-13-2009, 10:33 PM
Movie marathon...Or sometimes play online games or pc games.

Reid Kistler
08-17-2009, 05:14 PM
What is this "spare time" that you are talking about - and how does one go about finding it???

Hmm - guess this WAS my "Spare Time" for the day!

:rolleyes:

rocky_raher
11-02-2009, 10:39 PM
I knock down a few pins. Not all of them.

chiefjohnny
11-13-2009, 01:52 PM
Meeting with friends, having some drinks at the bar, listening to music, just enjoying my freedom on weekends. Oh, did I forget to mention sleeping? I sleep a lot on weekends, need this to refill my energy level.

Adward
12-08-2009, 11:48 AM
I play video games sometimes, spend more time travel around and make videos. As a freelance of e-learning, I'm always eager to create some desktop and web-based tutorials for people. I'm trying to add voice for my videos but always sucks - I'm amateur at it even after watching the video tutorials made by others :(

BruceSmith
12-08-2009, 01:31 PM
Hi

The first preference is to movies. If I have a new movies then I watch the movie with no disturbance with my headset.

The second preference is to Games. I love to play games. i played many games and completed most of them which I started like NFS MS, CS, DS I & II, COD2&4, Age of Empire and many more.

Richard76
01-09-2010, 12:13 AM
Darn, you caught me here again! InterSurfing, reading, forums, music, movies, fishing, golf and fast cars. Not necessarily in any order....just whatever moves me at the time.

oposky2006
01-10-2010, 07:31 AM
sleep and sleep

YazrJeffries
03-17-2010, 01:09 PM
watching reality tv shows and going to estate sales on the weekends..

leyonchung
08-15-2012, 08:36 AM
I aspire to invest my time in fruitful things, rather than spend it in frivoulous things.

I am 22 years old and I am in my final year of a reputable degree, yet I feel terribly ignorant about stuff that matters. One thing I have noticed about many great men of the past is that dedicated themselves to books, particularly classical literature. In the old days, you may be aware that it was like a right of passage to earn oneself a liberal arts degree. Today, not so much. The emphasis appears to be more on preparing oneself for employment, rather than for life. How I wish I dedicated my early years to ardent study of the classics! Oh, but I shall not despair, for I am 22 years old.

I have made it a goal of mine to cure my ignorance, at least to some degree (for who can truly say that they are no longer ignorant?).

In grade 7, Latin was a compulsory subject yet I chose not to continue it throughout my secondary schooling. Oh how naive!

So I have set myself the task to learn Latin, in order to improve my currently limited vocabularly but also to gain access to some of the classic texts. I have already committed myself to the AoM 100 Must Reads, among a few other things.

So this leads me to my question: what are some things you do in your spare time that you consider to be like an investment in yourself?

**And yes, I have been reading a bit of Theodore Roosevelt's work recently, so I have naturally developed a disdain for idleness.