View Full Version : Vito Astronavigator II issues

supreme_one3
04-24-2008, 12:46 AM
Vito doesn't have forums and its tech support won't email me back so I thought that this might be the best place to find a solution. I have an eten x500+ and everything seems to work ok in Astronvigator, but it doesn't load some images. When I click on a constellation, it does not load and just shows the name with a blank space where the picture is supposed to be. Also on the location page, the image showing your location will not load no matter what I try. I have tried reinstalling it many times, but I can't seem to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem. Is it a known bug.

VitOl
04-25-2008, 10:53 AM
Vito doesn't have forums and its tech support won't email me back so I thought that this might be the best place to find a solution. I have an eten x500+ and everything seems to work ok in Astronvigator, but it doesn't load some images. When I click on a constellation, it does not load and just shows the name with a blank space where the picture is supposed to be. Also on the location page, the image showing your location will not load no matter what I try. I have tried reinstalling it many times, but I can't seem to fix it. Does anyone else have this problem. Is it a known bug.
The thing is that there are too many constellations and it turned out to be a tough job to find all the pictures for all constellations.

supreme_one3
04-25-2008, 11:33 PM
Thanks for the info about the constellation, but I also can't see the picture of where I an in the Location page. There is just the words loading where the picture is supposed to be, but it never loads. Is this a reported bug or what?

VitOl
04-30-2008, 05:09 AM
Thanks for the info about the constellation, but I also can't see the picture of where I an in the Location page. There is just the words loading where the picture is supposed to be, but it never loads. Is this a reported bug or what?

Could you please describe in detail the problem? I can't undersatnd anything from your description:(

supreme_one3
05-01-2008, 03:47 AM
When you click on one of the tabs there is a button to choose your current location. On the page where you can choose your location using GPS or by manually picking the city. When I choose a city, nothing appears in the blue area where a map like picture of the city is suppose to be. There is only the word loading and no matter how long I wait it never loads. Even when I click the zoom in and out buttons, it still says loading. Since I can't click on the picture of my city, I can't get astronavigator to display the sky above me. I hope I am clear enough.

VitOl
05-05-2008, 10:04 AM
Strange... Does it happen with all cities that you choose or only one? What device do you have? Can you try to zoom in the map of Earth and choose any city with the joystick?

supreme_one3
05-06-2008, 12:16 AM
It happens for all cities. When I zoom using the dpad it also does not show a picture of the Earth. I won't even show the default whole earth when I enter the location page. I have an eten x500+ so it has a vga screen if it makes any difference.

VitOl
05-06-2008, 06:06 AM
Probably, the problem is concerned with the vga screen. As we do not have the device to test it, we cannot do anything about it.
The thing I can suggest is to download the version of the program once again: http://iwindowsmobile.com/files/AstroNavigator.exe and make soft reset.