View Full Version : Ebook Reader?

eddie30
02-02-2008, 04:47 AM
Hello,
Can anyone recommend a good reader for my ipaq h5555. I've spent the last two days trying to update/set-up my Microsoft Reader and nothing. This thing is too complicated. I just saw the tiny reader but there are not that many books that I like that are multi format, at least from my limited research on this.
Thanks!

juni
02-02-2008, 07:47 AM
Two days? Jeez - usually all you have to do is install it and then copy the books to your device. :)

Try eReader, it is free and pretty good. :)

ironguy
02-04-2008, 05:14 PM
I use uBook from www.gowerpoint.com. Reads many formats. I especially like that it reads out of zipped files. I can put books in order, zip them, and uBook will read straight through them.

Oh, and check out Amber Lit converter to change your lit files to whatever. Youi'll never have to use MSReader again!

pmgibson
02-07-2008, 05:01 PM
I just installed mobipocket last night because a book I want is not released in ereader format.

I installed both the desktop and the mobile versions and after fiddling with the settings some, I finally downloaded my books and sent them to the mobile. The key was to register both the PID for the PDA and the desktop.