View Full Version : Nokia n800 review

irish rebel
01-10-2008, 12:13 AM
Guy's I posted a review of the Nokia n800 I use it as my ebook reader with fbreader also my movie player and mp3 player and on top of this it is my pda.

[url]http://43hacks.com/2008/01/04/nokia-n800/

myeclectica
01-10-2008, 07:26 AM
I have one too. Love it. Especially since I fly every week and end up sitting in airports quite a bit. I haven't tried it as an ebook reader yet since I already have several dedicated devices.

I finally got it to do video chatting with my wife's PC. I tried so many different things that I don't even know now what I did to make it work.

I was also able to find a website that works for streaming TV. All the regular ones were choppy or would not display - Flash issues with ALL the browsers I tried.

Mine still has OS2007. Did Nokia finally update the Euro update site...and if not did you do the "workaround"?

irish rebel
01-18-2008, 12:43 AM
It really serves me well, for productivity I am setting myself up with a all google setup so that I can have my docs and spreadsheets etc on it ,my laptop and pc . I use abiword on the nokia for text writing and save to either odt or .doc.

Steven Cedrone
01-18-2008, 02:39 PM
Moved to "Off Topic"...

Mon1018
03-27-2008, 04:48 PM
Yes.~~ I also love the sleek design of it. Really cool~!:D

maryannsms
08-13-2009, 10:37 PM
With its stunning looks, cutting edge sophistication and quick access to the Internet, the Nokia N800 is a prime example of outstanding multimedia communication devices.

leyonchung
08-15-2012, 08:40 AM
I also have some reviews about Nokia800 after analyzing it. Nokia N800 is the successor to Nokia 770 which did well in the market. I really liked the browser and the design too is travel friendly. You can use it for reading news while sipping coffee at a local coffee shop. The manufacturers have put in some nice upgrades on to the device like built in Webcam, better performance and the design too has been made sleeker has compared to its predecessor. But I still don’t think that this device will appeal to a lot of people; for many, the N800 would be too geeky and you need to have Wi-Fi all the time.