View Full Version : AT&T Tilt upgradeable??

cab124
11-30-2007, 10:26 PM
What do you think the odds are that the AT&T Tilt will be upgradeable to the coming new version of WM, and to Photon after that?? Does AT&T have a good record of providing upgrades?

I have been holding out for a solid VGA converged device, but I think I may cave and buy a Tilt to replace my aging Dell Axim x50v and Sprint mobile phone.

The reviews of the Tilt are extremely positive and it has everything I want except VGA. Though....a week after I buy it I am sure that HTC will introduce a VGA version. :|

schmenge
11-30-2007, 11:54 PM
I'll tell you what. You can send me $50 and I will go and get myself a Tilt. Then you can wait a week and get whatever VGA device HTC introduces and it will only have cost you $50.00 :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: I don't really need a new device, but am willing to pitch in and help. Of course I can't guarantee the release of a new device, but that usually does happen.

If AT&T does not have another new device around the corner, I think they'd support an upgrade. But is something else is looming, then no. The 8125 never had a shot at WM6 because the 8525 was coming.