View Full Version : Legend of Seel - a new RPG with innovative gameplay for Windows Mobile

Arena Games Studios
11-21-2007, 12:43 AM
Arena Games Studios is proud to announce the release of Legend of Seel on Windows Mobile, an epic role playing game with a innovative gameplay.

Through more than 10 hours of gameplay, Legend of Seel offers you to live the adventures of the new Geheimnis knight, Saith, against the Ekys dukes of Havaal kingdom. Endowed with a virtual screens system, a notetaking device and an advanced screen-sensitive support, Legend of Seel brings to Windows Mobile platform users an unheard-of mobile game experience.

Legend of Seel is available in English and French versions and is available in demonstration version or can be purchased on the partners’ websites.

Find more informations about Legend of Seel on the website below :
http://www.legendofseel.com

Arena Games Studios
http://www.arenagamestudios.com

paschott
11-21-2007, 01:09 AM
I can't quite figure this out. Is this supposed to be some online game or is it offline? I'm not really interested in join in some MMO game, but could be interested if this is an offline RPG. I tend to like console-style RPG's for the most part, especially if the story's decent.

Anyone know?

-Pete

Cirrob
11-21-2007, 03:39 AM
I think its pretty obvious that its offline.

I can't quite figure this out. Is this supposed to be some online game or is it offline? I'm not really interested in join in some MMO game, but could be interested if this is an offline RPG. I tend to like console-style RPG's for the most part, especially if the story's decent.

Anyone know?

-Pete

paschott
11-21-2007, 05:14 PM
I think its pretty obvious that its offline.

Anyone know?

-Pete

The specs talked about Wireless, Infrared, Bluetooth, or data plans - that's why I was wondering what was going on. It's not directly stated one way or another and I didn't want to bother with a demo of something that requires regular online access to play. If it's offline, why the mention of any of those networking capabilities for the device?

Anyway, it does sound cool, but the site really needs to remove some of the clutter (like specs for a device that really don't matter) and a game description/story would help as well. I imagine it's along the lines of the "young person has some tragic event happen and goes on a quest to right all wrongs" formula, but some details would be cool. The screenshots are nice, but don't really tell much about the story.

-Pete