View Full Version : Happy Birthday to Nurhisham!

Jason Dunn
11-13-2007, 05:47 AM
Today is Nurhisham Hussein's birthday, so please join me in wishing him a very happy birthday. <br /><br />:bday: <br /><br />Nurhisham is a valued member of the Pocket PC Thoughts team, volunteering his time to post news and his thoughts on the world of Windows Mobile. Thanks for all that you do Nurhisham!

Joelacrane
11-13-2007, 06:31 AM
Happy Birthday! Thanks for being a part of PPC Thoughts!

phreaker18
11-13-2007, 09:07 AM
Wish u a very very happy birthday Nurhisham !! :bday:

Darius Wey
11-13-2007, 10:54 AM
Happy Birthday, Nurhisham. Any new toys? :bday:

hornet
11-13-2007, 03:49 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ... from someone back home.

The Mobile Hornet (www.MOBILEHORNET.com) is from Malaysia and we wish you "SELAMAT HARI JADI" (that's Malay for Happy Birthday in case you are not familiar with the Malay language).

You write great stuff. Keep them coming!

On the Internet you are ageless. So one candle on the cake is enough...

The Mobile Hornet

mitacMIO
11-13-2007, 04:53 PM
happy birthday... btw I feel really bad to what the Americans are doing to your country, Iraq... I hope you have a wonderful birthday anyway...

Nurhisham Hussein
11-14-2007, 03:31 AM
Thanks everybody!

btw I feel really bad to what the Americans are doing to your country, Iraq

You're kidding...right? My country and Iraq are nearly a quarter of a globe away.

Cybrid
11-14-2007, 05:34 AM
You're kidding...right? My country and Iraq are nearly a quarter of a globe away. I vote for a globe for his (MitacMio) B-Day present. :lol:

Happy Birthday Nurhisham. Best Wishes.

Steven Cedrone
11-14-2007, 06:15 PM
Happy Belated Birthday Nurhisham! Hope you had a super day!!! :bday:

pocketpcadmirer
11-14-2007, 07:09 PM
happy birthday!

mitacMIO
11-15-2007, 04:16 PM
Thanks everybody!

btw I feel really bad to what the Americans are doing to your country, Iraq

You're kidding...right? My country and Iraq are nearly a quarter of a globe away.

But Mr. Hussein aren't you the two of hearts of the 41 deck of cards of pentagon's most wanted Iraqi, Saddam being Ace of spade?

hehehe just kidding fren... Happy birthday again. Hope you get lots of presents from your sponsors here... :wink:

Nurhisham Hussein
11-16-2007, 04:14 AM
Actually, Hussein is a pretty common name in the Muslim world (where, it may surprise you to know, Arabs are a minority). Second, Muslim names tend to be patronymic, so the correct form of address for me would be Mr Nurhisham. Just thought you should know ;)

Janak Parekh
11-16-2007, 09:51 PM
Actually, Hussein is a pretty common name in the Muslim world (where, it may surprise you to know, Arabs are a minority).
Alas, most Americans aren't taught much about Malaysia, Indonesia, etc. and it looks comparatively small on a globe, so people don't realize the Muslim impact in SE Asia.

Besides, Hussein is a lot more common (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_obama) than you might think. ;) [No political flames, please...]

BTW, a very belated happy birthday, Hisham!

--janak