View Full Version : Looking for a particular PPC Theme..

Lyon
10-05-2007, 05:45 AM
I remember before I upgraded my mini O2 to HTC P3600i, I had a theme that I like most..it's a blue-ish background, picturing a boy (from behind) and his cat next to him at the bottom right corner..

Just wondering if any of you has it, as I've been searching for it in Google but couldn't find it anymore

rocky_raher
10-14-2007, 09:29 PM
www.pocketthemes.com has 555 themes under the category "cats."

www.pocketpcthemes.com has about 2600 themes under their "animals" category. I tried a search on "cat," but their search engine was retrieving themes with Catwoman, Catherine Bell, etc.

Anyway, have fun browing these two sites! Hopefully you'll find either your desired theme, or one similar.

Lyon
10-15-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi,
I've searched those sites before (before I posted here) and after about 30-60 minutes of browsing, my eyes have gone red and tired :(

I'm just trying to get an instant solution hehe just in case someone has it here and can send it across, that will save minutes/hours of searching and my poor eyes 8O

Guess I'll keep on searching then...

rocky_raher
11-01-2007, 02:49 PM
I should have thought of this when I posted my first reply. You can create your own themes with Microsoft Theme Generator, a free download from Microsoft's website. If you can create the image you want, using Paint or Photoshop or whatever, you can create a theme with it as the wallpaper. Perhaps you can find or create a picture of a boy and his cat, and use it.