View Full Version : Qtek 9090 wi fi problem

ren4e
10-04-2007, 08:52 PM
hallo! :D

i am new here and i am sorry if this has already been dicussed in the forum, but i couldn't find it.

so, I have a qtek 9090 (Blue angel) with wi fi. i see lots of of wifi points, but i can't connect to them. not one!
they are completly different, free and with automatic IP. actualy i connect and then when i am trying to open a site or skype, it says that there is no connection.
i have tried with Hitchhiker and other programs, but i couldn't fix the problem. all my setting are set to automatic IP and i think it's all right.
if someone knows how to fix it, please help me :D

and sorry for my english :oops:

ren4e
10-16-2007, 05:29 PM
ok!
any pocket thoughts?

Cybrid
10-20-2007, 07:04 AM
hallo! :D

i am new here and i am sorry if this has already been dicussed in the forum, but i couldn't find it.

so, I have a qtek 9090 (Blue angel) with wi fi. i see lots of of wifi points, but i can't connect to them. not one!
they are completly different, free and with automatic IP. actualy i connect and then when i am trying to open a site or skype, it says that there is no connection.
i have tried with Hitchhiker and other programs, but i couldn't fix the problem. all my setting are set to automatic IP and i think it's all right.
if someone knows how to fix it, please help me :D

and sorry for my english :oops:Your connection settings?
What error message are you getting specifically?

ren4e
10-23-2007, 08:33 PM
hi!
well most of the times it can't get an IP and when i try to do it with hitchhiker it says: trying to obtain IP.......failed and it starts to connect againa and again. sometimes - could not connect DHCP server. i don't know :(

Cybrid
10-24-2007, 08:28 AM
Try VxIpConfig from www.cam.com