View Full Version : pocket pc questions

SickFish89
09-04-2007, 03:13 AM
I have a few questions that need answering. I got the 8525 a few months ago and i wanted to put the windows mobile 6 update on there but idk where to download it from. I also downloaded a lot of games to put on the phone but when i try to put them on my phone it wouldnt let me, idk if its a vista problem or what. and finally, i was wondering what the program was called that makes the phone into a universal remote?

Cybrid
09-04-2007, 08:02 AM
I have a few questions that need answering. I got the 8525 a few months ago and i wanted to put the windows mobile 6 update on there but idk where to download it from. I also downloaded a lot of games to put on the phone but when i try to put them on my phone it wouldnt let me, idk if its a vista problem or what. and finally, i was wondering what the program was called that makes the phone into a universal remote? You'd need your carrier to release WM6 for your phone. Whatever your carrier, a google with wm6 and it's name should find you the update.

The games you are attempting to load...which nes and how are you attempting to load?

There are several remote programs (I use NoviiRemote) but I suggest downloading trials and checking if your device IrDA is strong enough to be worth purchasing the app.
Of seven distinct devices I've owned, only three had CIR.