View Full Version : H5450 revert back to pocket pc 2002

Costjim
07-09-2007, 05:20 AM
Hi

Need some help, I have a ipaq H5450 and a while back upgraded to pocket pc 2003 and now have some problems:

1. Will not work when power is plugged in / will usb charge when sync
2. Every time I connect the main power screen freezes up and will not sync
3. Wifi will not work the application is no longer on my pocket pc / who knows

I would like to revert back to pocket pc 2002 if possible or solve the problems I am having. Has anyone else had similar problems?

thanks, Jim

Janak Parekh
07-09-2007, 05:12 PM
Did you start having these problems immediately after upgrading to WM2003, or did it happen some time afterwards? Also, have you (after backing up) tried a hard reset?

--janak

Costjim
07-09-2007, 05:16 PM
Hi

I am not sure, right now it I am having trouble charging it with the main power. But when I get a bit of a charge the usb will charge.

thanks, Jim

Janak Parekh
07-09-2007, 05:24 PM
The reason I ask is because there are other possible causes, such as a unit that needs a hard reset, or a problem with the sync connector. In the past, I didn't hear these kind of complaints with the WM2003 upgrade.

--janak

woebegone
08-03-2007, 08:20 PM
I agree with Janek that your problem MAY NOT be associated with the upgrade, however, you CAN revert back to your old 2002 OS.

Simply run the upgrade software again and you'll be given that option. if it comes back without any problems, you'll know the upgrade was the culprit.

I've never heard of t is problem before...mine worked just fine.

Woe