View Full Version : How to shut off hp 6925

extravagant
07-02-2007, 02:48 AM
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a way to completely power down the hp 6925, when you press the power button, the screen justs shuts off, if u hold it, a menu comes up (with no option to completely shut it down)

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to completely shut it down (I know, this could be the stupidest question ever)!.. Btw, I don't have a manual and there isn't one online!

Thanks!

Cybrid
07-02-2007, 08:38 AM
Hey everyone,

I was just wondering if there is a way to completely power down the hp 6925, when you press the power button, the screen justs shuts off, if u hold it, a menu comes up (with no option to completely shut it down)

I was just wondering if anyone knows how to completely shut it down (I know, this could be the stupidest question ever)!.. Btw, I don't have a manual and there isn't one online!

Thanks!Pocket PC's don't have full shutdown options. In older models that would entail data loss. In newer ones while it no longer threatens data, is still not available as it reduces the one key advantage of a PPC versus a PC. A short "boot time". You could however yank the battery out. You assume any risk that may ensue. I am not familiar with the model #.