View Full Version : I have a brand new Dell Axim X51v for sale

berrones30
06-21-2007, 01:39 PM
Unfortunately, I begged hubby to buy this for me and finally talked him into it. I received it after a month long wait from Dell in April. I played with it for 2 days and havent picked it up since. I haven't even installed the Bluetooth keyboard that came with it. So, I have been told to try and sell it to someone who could use it. I came to this site before and thought I would return to see who might be interested. Its brand new, no scratches, less that 10 hrs of use on it. Still has warranty that can be transferred according to Dell, there are several warranties that are included w/ this including tech support (I can get all the details from Dell and update this post w/ the specifics) but I know that the warranty doesnt expire until 2009.

So obviously it comes with all the factory ordered parts, plus a belkin case and the factory case. A wireless keyboard, and I even bought an extra 2GB memory chip for it.

I love it, its looks to be quite fun, although to be honest, I havent played with it enough to know all that it does.

It works perfect and should be sold to someone who can really appreciate its greatness.

If you are interested, PM me or post here and I can give my contact details.

It cost me 500dls for everything, being I just got it in April, I am asking at least 400 for it. OBO.

I can email pics of it to anyone who may be interested.

:D