View Full Version : Locked device

franjorge
06-04-2007, 10:21 AM
Hi,

After installing a new program, my PPC has become locked. I have soft reseted it several times, but it gets locked on the owner's information screen. Is there any way to boot the device in a 'safe' mode in order to be able to delete the software that is causing trouble.

Please help me, since I have some valuable data on the PPC that I do not want to lose due to a hard reset.

Thanks,
Fran

Cybrid
06-04-2007, 05:10 PM
Hi,

After installing a new program, my PPC has become locked. I have soft reseted it several times, but it gets locked on the owner's information screen. Is there any way to boot the device in a 'safe' mode in order to be able to delete the software that is causing trouble.

Please help me, since I have some valuable data on the PPC that I do not want to lose due to a hard reset.

Thanks,
FranNope. There is no native safe mode. mCube does offer an alternative but needed to be installed first.
What application and where did you instal it to?
Consider Sprite backup and make backups regularly.

franjorge
06-05-2007, 11:31 AM
OK, Thanks for your help. I have hard-reseted the device.

Regards,
Fran

Hi,

Thanks,
FranNope. There is no native safe mode. mCube does offer an alternative but needed to be installed first.
What application and where did you instal it to?
Consider Sprite backup and make backups regularly.