View Full Version : WM5, Exchange, Sync, and Deleted Items folder question

n240sxle91
05-27-2007, 08:07 AM
I have setup an Exchange account for my new WM5 phone (Cingular 8525). Outlook 2003 syncs fine with the server and so does the phone. However, I can't get the Deleted Items folder to sync with Exchange. If I delete an e-mail on my phone it will show the file as deleted in Outlook. That being said, when I delete an e-mail in Outlook the file just disapears on the phone. I have all of the folders checked for syncing, but the Deleted Items folder doesn't have an option. Anyone know if syncing the Deleted Items folder is an option and if so how? Thanks for your help!

Brad Adrian
05-29-2007, 03:05 AM
AFAIK, you cannot synch the Deleted Items folder; it will include only what's deleted on your Pocket PC. And, the Sent folder reflects only those items sent from the device and doesn't include stuff sent from the desktop (so don't rely on it for a device-side mirror of everything that takes place on the desktop).

zlatan24
07-08-2011, 05:17 PM
Exchange inbox repair tool (http://www.exchangeinboxrepairtool.com) has many various probabilities, for backup and recovery this tool is suitable perfectly. It uses contemporary methods of restoration. The utility has clear and easy to use interface for almost every users. The program doesn't modify email databases during restoration.