View Full Version : Phat Notes Pro Edition...activesync is grayed out...

scarletknight96
05-18-2007, 02:37 PM
For whatever reason, I can not sync my PPC (hx 2790b) with phat notes. It shows up on activesync grayed out, not allowing me to check the check box. I tried re-installing it, calling hp and I was told that if it is a thrid party then they can not offer any help. Please, can someone help me out?

scarletknight96
05-19-2007, 12:09 AM
Please help me.

vilasman
05-19-2007, 03:49 AM
I have seen what you are saying, but it has never caused me trouble long enough for me to try and figure out what it was. In other words my files wound up sync-d when I needed to go into phatnotes on the pc or the ppc to look for something. I may investigate over the weekend if no one responds.

By the way though, are you using phatnotes 4.7 or 5 and are you using wm5, 6 or 2003? I think I saw the greyed out thing using phatnoes 4.7 on my wm5 device, but like i said when i went to look, it was sync-d.

I will say this thou too. Phatware tech support is pretty good and pretty responsive. And there is a good phatware forum hosted by 4winmobile.

dsilver
05-19-2007, 07:42 AM
For whatever reason, I can not sync my PPC (hx 2790b) with phat notes. It shows up on activesync grayed out, not allowing me to check the check box. I tried re-installing it, calling hp and I was told that if it is a thrid party then they can not offer any help. Please, can someone help me out?

This is probably a silly question, but: are you connected via ActiveSync when you try to check the phat notes box? After the sync, you should be able to go to tools/options and have that box available and not grayed out.

applejosh
05-19-2007, 05:58 PM
Did you try uninstalling prior to the re-installation? (I had to do that for One Note the other day.) And I know this is a silly question, but you did install the corresponding app on the device, correct?