View Full Version : Help !!

billd2439
04-30-2007, 08:41 PM
Hi, folks, Can any one help.Ive just installed vista ultimate and everything is going great except for my HP Ipaq HX 4700. The ipaq has mobile 2005 installed.I have installed the mobile device centre and set up the partnership.I can see the ipaq and see all the files etc on it. but it will not sync.It tells me it is syncronising but does not do anything.Ive checked and double checked all the settings including the firewall.Any ideas gratefully appreciated.

Cybrid
05-01-2007, 06:33 PM
Hi, folks, Can any one help.Ive just installed vista ultimate and everything is going great except for my HP Ipaq HX 4700. The ipaq has mobile 2005 installed.I have installed the mobile device centre and set up the partnership.I can see the ipaq and see all the files etc on it. but it will not sync.It tells me it is syncronising but does not do anything.Ive checked and double checked all the settings including the firewall.Any ideas gratefully appreciated.Syncing is slow. How long did you wait? on my Vista, it is very slow.

billd2439
05-01-2007, 06:47 PM
I waited all but 24hrs... now thats slow!!!!

Cybrid
05-02-2007, 05:21 AM
I waited all but 24hrs... now thats slow!!!!
No...It's slow but not that slow.

Darius Wey
05-02-2007, 06:18 AM
Hi, folks, Can any one help.Ive just installed vista ultimate and everything is going great except for my HP Ipaq HX 4700. The ipaq has mobile 2005 installed.I have installed the mobile device centre and set up the partnership.I can see the ipaq and see all the files etc on it. but it will not sync.It tells me it is syncronising but does not do anything.Ive checked and double checked all the settings including the firewall.Any ideas gratefully appreciated.

Which firewall, third-party or not, are you running?

billd2439
05-02-2007, 07:29 AM
I am running AVG Complete.Ports are open to allow all