View Full Version : Problems with Sprite backup.....

ToddJ
04-28-2007, 03:15 PM
I have been having problems with Sprite backup software on my Ipaq 4155. Specifically, when I try to back it up to my SD card... and then restore it later, it doesn't work. Before i had some problems with it because I had Voice Command installed and now that I have uninstalled that (for unrelated reasons - it is a memory hog) now when I try to restore my ipaq from a backup, the screen calibration is screwed up and it won't let me get to the screen to recalibrate it. Has anyone else had problems backing it up to SD cards?

Cybrid
04-29-2007, 09:33 AM
I have been having problems with Sprite backup software on my Ipaq 4155. Specifically, when I try to back it up to my SD card... and then restore it later, it doesn't work. Before i had some problems with it because I had Voice Command installed and now that I have uninstalled that (for unrelated reasons - it is a memory hog) now when I try to restore my ipaq from a backup, the screen calibration is screwed up and it won't let me get to the screen to recalibrate it. Has anyone else had problems backing it up to SD cards?I've used sprite on several machines and hav'nt had problems with the software itself. There is the problem of backups re-introducing problems that you have had on the machine but other than that...
I'd suggest a hard reset then a partial restore. Maybe that'll work.