View Full Version : Creating dynamic folders on Pocket PC

alina
04-23-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to create short cut icon of my application under Windows/Menu Demarrer (first e has tick mark on the top) in Pocket PC running French OS. I am using WiseInstallation Script to copy the short cut icon to the desired folder. The problem is that Wise Installation Script instead of copying short cut icon to the Windows/Menu Demarrer (first e has tick mark on the top) folder creates another folder name "Menu Dmarrer". It removes the e (with tick mark). Please help. I would really appreciate it.

thanks
Alina82

Cybrid
04-23-2007, 05:52 PM
Hi All,

I am trying to create short cut icon of my application under Windows/Menu Demarrer (first e has tick mark on the top) in Pocket PC running French OS. I am using WiseInstallation Script to copy the short cut icon to the desired folder. The problem is that Wise Installation Script instead of copying short cut icon to the Windows/Menu Demarrer (first e has tick mark on the top) folder creates another folder name "Menu Dmarrer". It removes the e (with tick mark). Please help. I would really appreciate it.

thanks
Alina82I may be wrong. It seems wise installation doesn't support that font (european accented characters). Does the PC display that character correctly in other programs?

alina
04-25-2007, 02:34 PM
Hi
Thanks alot for your response. When I install the same installation package on a pocket pc running english OS. It creates the folder with Tick Mark but not on French OS.

I am really confuse, please help me in this regard.