View Full Version : Can't change options for Contact Syncing?

VanHlebar
04-05-2007, 01:12 AM
Is there anyway to change settings for Contacts in ActiveSync? Used to be able to sync contacts via categories, but now when I select contacts the options item is greyed out. :(

Is this feature one of the feature sets that MS decided we no longer needed in ActiveSync?

-Eric

Sven Johannsen
04-05-2007, 11:57 AM
That is correct. I expect it was too difficult for people to understand, therefore it was deemed not needed. The feature is still there because it is available if you hook up a WM2003 or earlier device. When hooking up a WM5 device it only serves as a reminder of what used to be.

ddonaldsonwork
04-05-2007, 12:38 PM
I am able to click on the options tab even if it's grayed out. It still works. Although I'm having a problem with it not obeying my deselection of categories. I've also had a problem with active sync making some of my all day appointments 2 day events.

Sven Johannsen
04-05-2007, 10:31 PM
I am able to click on the options tab even if it's grayed out. It still works. Although I'm having a problem with it not obeying my deselection of categories. I've also had a problem with active sync making some of my all day appointments 2 day events.What version of AS and WM?