View Full Version : Inesoft Cash Organizer VS Spb Finance?

ipaq_wannabe
04-03-2007, 12:11 AM
what would you recommend to manager your finances? pros and cons of each? good and bad experiences?

im trying to choose the best one for my Hermes, and would also like to sync with M$ Money 2004 in the desktop PC at home... also since the Hermes has a very limited memory, i would like to have the smallest footprint possible...

any links that you may have?

thanks in advanced....!!!

Jacob
04-03-2007, 04:11 AM
I prefer Inesoft's CO as an application, but their support is not so hot - sometimes no response and especially on the forums dismissive and at times rude.

Although there have been times I haven't received a response at SPB.

Nurhisham Hussein
04-03-2007, 07:42 AM
I'd say CO if your requirements are pretty heavy, and SPB Finance if your main goal is just an easy way to track your own finances.

ipaq_wannabe
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM
I'd say CO if your requirements are pretty heavy, and SPB Finance if your main goal is just an easy way to track your own finances.

what do you mean by heavy requirements? My need aq the moment of to manage all the cash-in and cash-out of at least five different accounts that includes cash accounts as well as credit cards and bank accounts.

- (at) Hermes X01HT w/ Fitaly 3.5

Nurhisham Hussein
04-04-2007, 07:02 AM
CO from my experience of it is quite capable of handling the accounts of a small business, individual or corporate. I'm using it to manage everything from bank accounts to credit cards to mutual funds - 26 accounts altogether in 2 different currencies. The reporting and budgeting tools are pretty good - and I don't think I've even scratched the surface of its capabilities. If all you're dealing with is cash-in/cash-out, then CO might be overkill.