View Full Version : Switching from Exchange to local

doc
03-17-2007, 04:25 AM
I no longer have access to my old companies Exchange server. I had my email and calendar sync'd through there and my calendar is still on my PPC. I've now switched my laptop's Outlook 2007 over to use a local profile. Is there a way to get my calendar off of my old PPC (old Exchange) and into my local profile? Each time I try AS 4.5 keeps prompting me that it will remove all appts from my PPC so I cancel it.

Brad Adrian
03-19-2007, 08:24 PM
Does your Outlook system actually have two differenct accounts, or just the new one? If the old one is still visible in the outline pane, you can copy/paste or export/import the calendar events from one account to the other.

On the other hand, if you delete the old partnership in ActiveSync and create a new one with your Pocket PC, it should copy everything on your device over to the active/current Outlook file. Just make sure to select "No" when asked if you also want to delete the corresponding partnership files; you'll want to copy those over to the "New Device\My Documents" folder.