View Full Version : A player that is able to pan across the movie?

boyo_X
02-22-2007, 07:16 AM
Hi everyone,

I recently started tutoring self with instructional videos over my PC.

I wanted to make it more efficient, so I started viewing those videos over my PPC device (resolution of 320x240 for the device).
The movies themselves are like 800x600 size, and when i zoom to fit the movie unto the screen's resolution, some important details (like letters) are virtually not recognized.

Do you know any software, in which I can view that large-sized movie in it's original size, and just pan around the movie screen to view hidden sections (the player - TCPMP - shows me only the center of the movie screen without being able to view other sections of it).

Thanks in advanced.

isajoo
05-11-2007, 09:33 AM
wow... 250 views of this thread and i just stumbled on to it. when using resco photo viewer 6.01 i just noticed that video can be played...never even bothered to try because tcpmp works great. well it even does what u want, full screen zoomed pan. try it out.mind u it was choppy in full screen and also not sure if it has multi support for formats, i could only get a .mpg mpeg file to work. there are ways to convert formats if yours does not work. google it.